There’s a new opportunity for IoT specialists, data scientists, and big data engineers happening right alongside Microsoft Ignite in Atlanta this fall.
On September 26–27, the Microsoft Data Science Summit will host an interactive event on the disruptive technologies and innovative solutions in big data, machine learning, and the Internet of Things.
It’s an intensive two days with:
- IoT-related classes including Unlocking Real-Time Predictive Insights from the Internet of Things and Creating a Predictive Maintenance Solution
- Hands-on labs with Cortana Intelligence Suite, Microsoft R Server, and open-source technologies
- Real code, real products, and real-world examples
- Keynotes and talks from industry visionaries and top Microsoft experts
- Incredible demos
- Relaxed opportunities to connect with peers and Microsoft product experts
See what’s possible in big data, analytics, and AI now.
So if you’re an IoT specialist, data scientist, big data engineer, or IT pro who wants insights into the latest big data, machine learning, and open-source technologies, join us. We’ll have three in-depth tracks so you can get the knowledge and hands-on experience you want for your business: Advanced Analytics, Big Data, and Solutions. Take a look at all three tracks to find the best match for your needs.
Register soon. September 26–27 is approaching fast. We look forward to talking data with you in Atlanta!