This webinar features a leading application vulnerability correlations and management system, Code Dx. The award-winning Code Dx solution integrates the results of multiple static and dynamic Application Security Testing (AST) tools and manual reviews into a consolidated set of results for quick and easy triage, prioritization and remediation. The core technology was partially funded by Department of Homeland Security Science & Technology (DHS S&T) to help secure the nation’s software supply chain. During this webinar, Code Dx CTO, Ken Prole, will tell you all you need to know about application security with a focus on securing government systems.
Watch and learn:
– How Bitnami has made it painless to launch Code Dx on Microsoft Azure Government Cloud and Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
– What is application security and why is vulnerability management so important?
– An overview of the Code Dx vulnerability management system.
– A demonstration of Code Dx, including how to detect, prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities.
– This will include a demonstration of the recently added filtering support for the DISA Application Security and Development Security Technical Implementation Guide (STIG) to prioritize findings based on government standards, as well as Visual Studio IDE integration for guided developer remediation.