This Edureka Informatica tutorial helps you understand Informatica PowerCenter in detail. This Informatica tutorial is ideal for both beginners as well as professionals who want to learn or brush up their Informatica concepts.
This Edureka Informatica Tutorial provides knowledge on what Informatica PowerCenter is and get an introduction to Informatica products as well.This Informatica tutorial gives an overview of PowerCenter Architecture and Components. In this tutorial, you get an understanding of the Domain, Nodes and Services in Informatica PowerCenter.
Check our Informatica Tutorial blog here: bit.ly/2gJ25Nt
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
Check our complete Informatica playlist here: bit.ly/2g5YDwB
How it Works?
1. This is a 6 Week Instructor led Online Course, 25 hours of assignment and 20 hours of project work
2. We have a 24×7 One-on-One LIVE Technical Support to help you with any problems you might face or any clarifications you may require during the course.
3. At the end of the training you will be working on a real time project for which we will provide you a Grade and a Verifiable Certificate!
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
About the Course
Edureka’s Informatica PowerCentre Certification training is designed to help you become a top Informatica Developer and Administrator. During this course, our expert Informatica instructors will help you:
1. Understand and identify different Informatica Products
2. Describe Informatica PowerCenter architecture & its different components
3. Use PowerCenter 9.x components to build Mappings, Tasks, Workflows
4. Describe the basic and advanced features functionalities of PowerCenter 9.X transformations
5. Understand Workflow Task and job handling
6. Describe Mapping Parameter and Variables
7. Perform debugging, troubleshooting, error handling and recovery
8. Learn to calculate cache requirement and implement session cache
9. Execute performance tuning and Optimization
10. Recognize and explain the functionalities of the Repository Manager tool.
11. Identify how to handle services in the Administration Console
12. Understand techniques of SCD, XML Processing, Partitioning, Constraint based loading and Incremental Aggregation
13. Gain insight on ETL best practices using Informatica
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Who should go for this course?
The following professionals can go for this course :
1. Software Developers
2. Analytics Professionals
3. BI/ETL/DW Professionals
4. Mainframe developers and Architects
5. Individual Contributors in the field of Enterprise Business Intelligence
– – – – – – – – – – – – – – – –
Why learn Informatica?
Informatica provides the market’s leading data integration platform. Tested on nearly 500,000 combinations of platforms and applications, the data integration platform inter operates with the broadest possible range of disparate standards, systems, and applications. This unbiased and universal view makes Informatica unique in today’s market as a leader in the data integration platform. It also makes Informatica the ideal strategic platform for companies looking to solve data integration issues of any size.