** Microsoft Azure Certification Training : www.edureka.co/microsoft-azure-training **
This Edureka “Top 10 Reasons To Learn Azure” video will give enough reasons why you must learn Azure and tell you why it is one of the leading Cloud providers. Following are the reasons why one should opt for AWS:
1. The Final Few
2. Cost Efficient
3. Scalability & Flexibility
4. Learning Curve
5. PaaS Offerings
6. Hybrid Capabilities
8. Analytics & ML
Check out our Playlists: goo.gl/A1CJjM
Subscribe to our channel to get video updates. Hit the subscribe button above.
#learnazure #AzurePricing #Azurehybridcapabilities #AzureIntegration #Azurecertification #AzureSecurity #Cloudtraining #AzureEdureka
How it Works?
There will be 30 hours of instructor-led interactive online classes, 40 hours of assignments and 20 hours of project
About The Course
Microsoft Azure Certification training from edureka will introduce you to the fundamental concepts of Microsoft Azure platform and services offered. This course offers you the opportunity to take an existing ASP.NET MVC application and expand its functionality by moving it to Azure Cloud and also focuses on the considerations necessary when building a highly available solution in the cloud. This Microsoft Cloud training will prepare you for the 70-532: Developing Microsoft Azure Solutions certification exam. You can check the examination details and certification cost at Microsoft Azure 70-532 Exam
Why learn Azure?
Edureka’s Azure Certification training helps you conceptualize the Microsoft Azure fundamentals and services provided on its platform. You will learn to configure and deploy Web applications and also master the creation and deployment of Azure Web apps. You will learn to create and configure Azure Virtual machines and will able to create and manage storage account, while handling blobs and containers present in it. This Azure Cloud training helps you master the SQL Database instance and the implications of importing a SQL standalone database. You will learn about the integrals of Azure Ad (Active Directory) instance and also learn to create a virtual network and implement a point-to-site network.
What are the objectives of this Azure certification
· Compare the services available in the Azure platform
· Configure and deploy Web Applications
· Design and implement Azure PaaS compute and Web and Mobile Services
· Create and Configure Azure Virtual Machines
· Create and Manage a Storage account
· Manage blobs and containers in a Storage account
· Create, Configure and Connect to a SQL Database instance
· Identify the implications of importing a SQL standalone database
· Manage users, groups and subscriptions in an Azure Active Directory instance
· Create a Virtual Network
· Implement a point-to-site network
Who should go for this Azure Certification?
This Microsoft Azure training is designed for the IT professionals who want to pursue a career in Cloud Computing and become Microsoft Azure Developer Specialist. This Azure course is a best fit for:
· IT Professionals
· Application Developers
· .Net Developers
· Solutions Architects
· DevOps Engineers
· Professionals who want Project Experience in migrating and deploying Azure solutions
· Professionals who wants to learn designing, programming, implementing, automating and monitoring Microsoft Azure solutions
· Professionals who wants to become proficient with development tools, techniques and approaches used to build scalable and resilient Azure solutions.
Cognizant, Dell, KPMG, Hitachi, Wipro, Avanade, Annik Inc., Brillio and over 45,000 MNCs across 185 countries use Power BI
For more information, please write back to us at email@example.com
Call us at US: 1844 230 6362(toll free) or India: +91-90660 20867