In this video, Technical Evangelist Matt McSpirit sits down with Shriram Natarajan, a Program Manager on the Azure Stack team, to continue a multi-part series on how developers can utilize Azure Stack for building, deploying and running their on-prem and hybrid applications.
Shri talks through how you configure your developer workstation, whether you’re running Windows or Mac, to connect remotely into the Azure Stack TP2 environment using new VPN configuration tools.
- Download Azure Stack Technical Preview 2
- Download Azure PaaS services for Azure Stack
- Visit our technical documentation to guide your deployments
- Share your experiences at the Azure Stack forum
- Check out other useful videos on the Azure Stack Channel
- Watch Ignite Sessions on Azure Stack
- Review Azure Stack GitHub Templates
- Download Azure Stack Tools on GitHub