Yung Chou welcomes back Principal Program Manager on the Azure Stack team, Charles Joy, to the show to discuss the recent release of Microsoft Azure Stack Technical Preview 1. Tune in for this great introduction and feature overview discussion packed with great demos and information on how to get started with Azure in your datacenter through Azure Stack.
- [2:04] What is Azure Stack and why do should IT Pros care?
- [3:13] What does the user experience look like?
- [5:40] DEMO: Azure Stack Portal and User Experience walk through
- [12:56] If a user has feedback or questions, how do should they get that to you?
- [13:54] How do I get Azure Stack?
- [16:00] What role does the Azure Resource Manager (ARM) play in here?
- [16:10] DEMO: How to deploy a template or application via PowerShell, Visual Studio and in the Azure Stack portal.
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- Azure Forum (MSDN) Topic for Azure Stack
- Azure Stack User Voice site
- Documentation Landing Page for Azure Stack
- Taking the cloud to your datacenter Microsoft Azure Stack Whitepaper
- Azure Stack GitHub Templates
- Tools and PaaS services for Azure Stack Documentation Page
- The Azure Stack Wiki