Lab4U is an award winning, Chilean startup on a mission to improve science education with their new mobile apps which are designed to make it easy and inexpensive to bring lab experiences into the classroom by leveraging the built-in sensors found in smartphones and tablets.
Join David Giard as he welcomes CEO and Co-Founder Komal Dadlani – as they discuss how they leverage and array of Microsoft Azure’s powerful tools and resources to help deliver their solution to classrooms across the globe.
- [1:04] What does Lab4U do?
- [2:51] What tools are you using to build these applications?
- [4:24] How has your experience been with the Microsoft BizSpark program?
- [5:40] Why is this so important for teachers and students?
- [7:26] What’s next for Lab4U?
If you’re interested in learning more about the products or solutions discussed in this episode, click on any of the below links for free, in-depth information:
Websites & Blogs:
- (Part 1) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Tereza Nemessanyi
- (Part 2) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Bernadine Brocker, CEO of Vastari
- (Part 3) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Diana Paredes, CEO of Suade
- (Part 4) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Jennifer Whaley, CEO of Pose a Pet
- (Part 5) Women Building the Future – An Interview with Luan Cox, CEO of Crowdnetic
- (Part 6) Women Building the Future – See how UAE’s startup Nabbesh gives opportunities to women freelancers.