My Angular Router broke after deployment! Is the Angular CLI required?
These any many more questions are answered in this video.
Don’t miss the accompanying article: academind.com/learn/angular/angular-q-a
Need to learn Angular first? Here you go: www.udemy.com/the-complete-guide-to-angular-2/?couponCode=YOUTUBE_NG4
Here’s the full table of contents of the video:
1) 0:31: What’s the reason for all these Angular Versions?
2) 4:33: Do I need the Angular CLI?
3) 7:45: Which VS Code Extensions?
4) 8:37: How to debug Angular Apps
5) 14:44: How to pass Data from A to B
6) 16:53: Can I use: Angular + PHP/Node/…
7) 18:29: Can I use: Angular and Redux
8)19:51: My State is lost after a page refresh!
9) 22:46: Can I host my Angular app on Heroku?
10) 24:24: My Routes don’t work after deployment!
11) 26:14: Everyone can see my code!
12) 27:05: How to integrate 3rd party CSS and JS libraries
Take my full course: www.udemy.com/the-complete-guide-to-angular-2/?couponCode=YOUTUBE_NG4
Angular Release Schedule: github.com/angular/angular/blob/master/docs/RELEASE_SCHEDULE.md
The Angular CLI: cli.angular.io/
Debugging with Augury: augury.angular.io/
Learn more about RxJS Subjects: youtu.be/rdK92pf3abs
• You can follow Max on Twitter (@maxedapps).
• And you should of course also follow @academind_real.
• You can also find us on Facebook.(www.facebook.com/academindchannel/)
• Or visit our Website (www.academind.com) and subscribe to our newsletter!
See you in the videos!